Nasonex nasal spray is used to treat nasal manifestations of year-around allergies, such as; congestion, sneezing and runny nose.
Being a steroid, it also prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
This medicine can be used by adults as well as children who are at least 2 years old.
You can buy Nasonex 50mcg nasal spray online at discounted prices.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is very important to inform your doctor if you have been sick or have had an infection before taking generic mometasone.
Also, inform your doctor if you have glaucoma or cataracts, herpes simplex infection of your eyes, tuberculosis, sores or ulcers in your nose or if you have recently had an injury or surgery on your nose.
This medication can reduce your blood cells that help in fighting infections. It is advised to avoid being or around people who are infected or sick. Call your doctor for preventive treatment if you are exposed to measles or chicken pox.
If by any chance you get this nasal spray into your eyes, rinse with water and call your doctor.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• severe bleeding or increased drainage from your nose;
• nose pain or discomfort, headache;
• white patches or sores in the nose that won't heal;
• wheezing, trouble breathing;
• vision problems;
• ear pain or full feeling, trouble hearing, drainage from the ear.
Steroid medicine can affect growth in children. Tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using Nasonex.
Although the risk of serious side effects is low when mometasone is used in the nose, side effects can occur if the medicine is absorbed into your bloodstream. Tell your doctor if you have possible signs of long-term steroid use:
• weight gain (especially in your face or your upper back and torso);
• slow wound healing, thinning skin, increased body hair;
• irregular menstrual periods, changes in sexual function; or
• muscle weakness, tired feeling, depression, anxiety, or feeling irritable.
Common Nasonex side effects may include:
• stuffy nose, sore throat, cough; or
• flu-like symptoms.
This spray is only for the nose. Do not take by mouth.
Shake the nasal spray well before you are about to use. Before you use it, spray some of the nasal spray into to air until fine mist appears.
Use the Nasonex nasal spray as directed below:
• Blow your nose gently. Keep your head upright and insert the tip of the bottle into one nostril. Press your other nostril closed with your finger. Breathe in quickly and gently spray the medicine into your nose. Then use the spray in your other nostril.
• Do not blow your nose for at least a few minutes after using the nasal spray.
• Use only the number of sprays your doctor has prescribed.
• If the spray gets in your eyes or mouth or on your skin, rinse with water.
• If the nasal spray has not been used for longer than 1 week, prime it by spraying the medicine into the air until a fine mist appears.
This medication would take up to two weeks to show significant results to all your symptoms. In case, it doesn’t work, tell your doctor.
While on this medication, your doctor may need to examine you as to make sure it does not harm your nose or sinuses.
I contacted them to get a price match done for my medication and they got it done immediately for me. I am very impressed with their promptness and co-operation. I would recommend them to everybody for pharmaceutical supplies.
I recently referred a couple of my friends to this website. After they placed their orders, I received $75 to my eWallet within 48 hours. I like the promotional offers they keep running from time to time. I will continue to refer more and more ...
I placed an order online and forgot to apply the Coupon code, which is why I missed the discount. I contacted the support team and they said would add some extra medication equivalent to the discount missed.
I have been getting my thyroid medication from them for the last 18 months. The medication is shipped quickly and get delivered within the given ETA. Getting my prescription refilled here, has helped me save a lot on my medication.
Initially, I was hesitant to use an eCheck. Now after having been associated with them for 2 years, I can assure you they are very trustworthy. The payment is always processed securely.
Just wanted to say it’s a pleasure ordering from such a great pharmacy! The orders arrive quickly, the customer service people are caring and go above and beyond to help me. (Kudos to Roger). Thanks for all you do to help us. Great prices and ...
Patti Gallagher USA