Vigamox is used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis in the eyes. The presence of moxifloxacin in it helps in killing the bacterial infection.
This medication is not used to treat viral or fungal infections of the eye.
You can order Vigamox 0.5 % eye drops online at discounted prices from our online pharmacy with worldwide free shipping.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not advised to use generic moxifloxacin if you have had a viral or fungal infection in the eye. It is only used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Avoid using this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or other similar medications in the past.
Medicines similar to Vigamox include gatifloxacin ophthalmic (Zymar), gatifloxacin (Tequin), ciprofloxacin ophthalmic (Ciloxan), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ofloxacin ophthalmic (Ocuflox), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin ophthalmic (Chibroxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), levofloxacin ophthalmic (Quixin), levofloxacin (Levaquin), lomefloxacin (Maxaquin), sparfloxacin (Zagam), trovafloxacin (Trovan), and moxifloxacin (Avelox).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• severe burning, stinging, or irritation after using Vigamox eye drops; or
• eye swelling, redness, severe discomfort, crusting or drainage (may be signs of infection).
Common Vigamox side effects may include:
• dry eyes or watery eyes;
• eye pain or discomfort;
• blurred vision; or
• mild itching, redness, or other irritation.
If you are someone who wears contact lenses, remember to remove it and then put the drops in your eyes. Consult your doctor on if you can reapply your lenses after the application is done.
Wash your hands before using this medication
How to apply the drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Do not place the eyedropper straight onto your eyes. A contaminated dropper can infect your eye, which could lead to serious vision problems.
Vigamox is used for 7 days in a row. It is advised to complete the full course of this medication.
Store at room temperature and away from heat and moisture. Do not freeze. Close the bottle tightly when not in use.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa
Dear SafeMeds4All staff, How can I possibly express my gratitude that your wonderful service exists to make safe and affordable medicines available to everyone in such an efficient manner? I placed my order on 2/25 and it arrived promptly on ...
John, Chicago, Usa
I was assisted by your sales agent Dave Solloway to make a custom price matched order. Dave was very professional and efficient. He quickly located the price match and assisted me right then and there to checkout via chat. I highly recommend your ...
Jake byers, USA
I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years and they always ship immediately. I get my orders faster from this site than any other. No hassles, low prices. Very happy customer!
Sandra Taylor, CT, USA