Vigamox is used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis in the eyes. The presence of moxifloxacin in it helps in killing the bacterial infection.
This medication is not used to treat viral or fungal infections of the eye.
You can order Vigamox 0.5 % eye drops online at discounted prices from our online pharmacy with worldwide free shipping.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not advised to use generic moxifloxacin if you have had a viral or fungal infection in the eye. It is only used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Avoid using this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or other similar medications in the past.
Medicines similar to Vigamox include gatifloxacin ophthalmic (Zymar), gatifloxacin (Tequin), ciprofloxacin ophthalmic (Ciloxan), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ofloxacin ophthalmic (Ocuflox), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin ophthalmic (Chibroxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), levofloxacin ophthalmic (Quixin), levofloxacin (Levaquin), lomefloxacin (Maxaquin), sparfloxacin (Zagam), trovafloxacin (Trovan), and moxifloxacin (Avelox).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• severe burning, stinging, or irritation after using Vigamox eye drops; or
• eye swelling, redness, severe discomfort, crusting or drainage (may be signs of infection).
Common Vigamox side effects may include:
• dry eyes or watery eyes;
• eye pain or discomfort;
• blurred vision; or
• mild itching, redness, or other irritation.
If you are someone who wears contact lenses, remember to remove it and then put the drops in your eyes. Consult your doctor on if you can reapply your lenses after the application is done.
Wash your hands before using this medication
How to apply the drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Do not place the eyedropper straight onto your eyes. A contaminated dropper can infect your eye, which could lead to serious vision problems.
Vigamox is used for 7 days in a row. It is advised to complete the full course of this medication.
Store at room temperature and away from heat and moisture. Do not freeze. Close the bottle tightly when not in use.
I cannot recommend them enough, communication was prompt and the product exceeded expectations. Already spread the word to mates. Great work, Team.
Authentic product and fast shipping. My package came all the way to Alaska in just 10 days. I am very impressed with their services.
A very reliable company, would continue doing business with them. I am kept updated throughout the process of my order. Arrived in great condition, I will be using them in the future as well.
After I got my prescription from the doctor, I was looking for a legitimate website with affordable price. It is then, I was recommended to this website by one of my friends. I did place an order with them and am happy to have received my order. ...
It is an easy and smooth online ordering process. The payment is processed in a secured manner, the orders are shipped promptly, the packaging is discreet, and the delivery is quick. I am satisfied with the way they are carrying out their business.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa