Oleptro is a medicine used to treat major depressive disorder (MDD). It works by balancing the chemicals in the brain of a person suffering from depression.
Buy oleptro 100mg online from us as we give you the best price possible.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic trazodone 100mg tablets if you are allergic to it or if you are being treated with methylene blue injection.
Avoid taking this medicine if you have taken a MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
Some people can get suicidal thought when taking this medicine for the first time. So be alert about your mood changes.
This medicine is not advised to be given to anyone younger than 18 years old without the advice of the doctor.
Seek immediate medical assistance, if you witness symptoms, such as mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
• headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
• chest pain or pressure, tight feeling in your neck or jaw, sweating, pain spreading to your arm or shoulder;
• high levels of serotonin in the body - agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting;
• low levels of sodium in the body - headache, confusion, slurred speech, severe weakness, vomiting, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady; or
• severe nervous system reaction - very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out.
Common Oleptro side effects may include:
• drowsiness, dizziness;
• vision changes;
• constipation; or
• dry mouth, altered sense of taste.
Trazodone is taken on an empty stomach at bedtime or late in the evening.
Swallow the tablet whole.
This medicine takes up to 2 weeks to improve the symptoms.
Do not suddenly stop taking oleptro as it can leave some nasty withdrawal symptoms.
Store at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa
Dear SafeMeds4All staff, How can I possibly express my gratitude that your wonderful service exists to make safe and affordable medicines available to everyone in such an efficient manner? I placed my order on 2/25 and it arrived promptly on ...
John, Chicago, Usa
I was assisted by your sales agent Dave Solloway to make a custom price matched order. Dave was very professional and efficient. He quickly located the price match and assisted me right then and there to checkout via chat. I highly recommend your ...
Jake byers, USA
I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years and they always ship immediately. I get my orders faster from this site than any other. No hassles, low prices. Very happy customer!
Sandra Taylor, CT, USA
Acyclovir 400mg tablets