|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.37||100||$37.00||Add to Cart|
Prednisolone is a corticosteroid that is used as an anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressant medication.
It helps by preventing the release of substances that cause inflammation in the body. Also, it treats various different conditions, such as ulcerative colitis, arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, skin conditions, or breathing disorders.
You can buy Prednisone 5mg tablets online from our website as we offer quality medications at the best rates possible.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Generic Prednisone 5mg treats conditions such as; lupus, arthritis, skin conditions, allergic disorders, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, and breathing disorders.
People who have a fungal infection anywhere on their body are not advised to take this medicine.
Such kind of medications can weaken your immune system making it easier for infections to catch you. So, it is highly advised to stay away and out of reach of people who are sick or have an infection. Do not receive a ‘LIVE’ vaccine during the consumption period of prednisone.
Immediately consult your doctor, if you suffer shortness of breath, severe pain in your upper stomach, bloody or tarry stools, change in personality or behavior, eye pain or problem in vision.
Call your doctor at once if you get the following symptoms:
• blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
• swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;
• severe depression, feelings of extreme happiness or sadness, changes in personality or behavior, seizure (convulsions);
• bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood;
• pancreatitis (severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate);
• low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling); or
• dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Other common prednisone side effects may include:
• sleep problems (insomnia), mood changes;
• increased appetite, gradual weight gain;
• acne, increased sweating, dry skin, thinning skin, bruising or discoloration;
• slow wound healing;
• headache, dizziness, spinning sensation;
• nausea, stomach pain, bloating; or
• changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Prednisone is taken with food.
Do not change your dose or schedule without consulting your doctor.
Always measure your medicine with a measuring spoon or medicine cup.
Swallow the whole tablet. Do not chew, crush or break a delayed-release tablet.
While taking prednisone, frequent blood tests and regular check on your blood pressure is needed.
This medicine can cause unusual results in medical tests.
Do not stop taking prednisone suddenly.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa
Dear SafeMeds4All staff, How can I possibly express my gratitude that your wonderful service exists to make safe and affordable medicines available to everyone in such an efficient manner? I placed my order on 2/25 and it arrived promptly on ...
John, Chicago, Usa
I was assisted by your sales agent Dave Solloway to make a custom price matched order. Dave was very professional and efficient. He quickly located the price match and assisted me right then and there to checkout via chat. I highly recommend your ...
Jake byers, USA
I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years and they always ship immediately. I get my orders faster from this site than any other. No hassles, low prices. Very happy customer!
Sandra Taylor, CT, USA