Cosopt eye drops is a combination of two substances; dorzolamide and timolol. This eye drop helps in decreasing the fluid in the eye, hence creating a decrease in the pressure inside the eye.
This eye drop is also used to treat a certain type of glaucoma and other conditions that cause high pressure inside the eye.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us and enjoy the free shipping.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition.e is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not recommended to use Dorzolamide (2%)-Timolol (0.5%) eye drop if, you have had a history of asthma, COPD or a serious heart condition or if you have recently had a heart attack.
• swelling or redness of your eyelids;
• eye redness, pain, discomfort, or sensitivity to light;
• drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids;
• wheezing, gasping, or other breathing problems;
• swelling, rapid weight gain;
• feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
• severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, cough, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Cosopt side effects may include:
• bitter or unusual taste in your mouth;
• blurred vision; or
• burning, stinging or itching in your eyes.
Wash your hands properly before applying this eye drop.
To apply the eye drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Store at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us as we sell it at cheap prices than the pharmacies in Canada.
Just wanted to say it’s a pleasure ordering from such a great pharmacy! The orders arrive quickly, the customer service people are caring and go above and beyond to help me. (Kudos to Roger). Thanks for all you do to help us. Great prices and ...
Patti Gallagher USA
I get my Asthma medication from them after I was referred to this website by my doctor. Have always received quality medication at a very reasonable price, they have helped me save a lot on my prescription drug.
I was apprehensive about placing an order here since they ship their medications from a different country. I thought of giving them a try and I am glad I did that, the medication was of top quality and the shipping was fast. I would certainly be ...
In my association with them for the last 5 years, I have never had an issue with my orders. If at all there were any, they were addressed and resolved quickly.
I was referred to this website by one of my friends and I am thankful to him for it. They are a very reliable and trusted source of generic medications, I will continue to get my medications from here.
I am very thankful to them; for having delivered my medication on time, even during the COVID. I would have run short of my medication, had they not been as a rescuer.
Clobetasol Propionate Cream