Cosopt eye drops is a combination of two substances; dorzolamide and timolol. This eye drop helps in decreasing the fluid in the eye, hence creating a decrease in the pressure inside the eye.
This eye drop is also used to treat a certain type of glaucoma and other conditions that cause high pressure inside the eye.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us and enjoy the free shipping.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition.e is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not recommended to use Dorzolamide (2%)-Timolol (0.5%) eye drop if, you have had a history of asthma, COPD or a serious heart condition or if you have recently had a heart attack.
• swelling or redness of your eyelids;
• eye redness, pain, discomfort, or sensitivity to light;
• drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids;
• wheezing, gasping, or other breathing problems;
• swelling, rapid weight gain;
• feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
• severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, cough, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Cosopt side effects may include:
• bitter or unusual taste in your mouth;
• blurred vision; or
• burning, stinging or itching in your eyes.
Wash your hands properly before applying this eye drop.
To apply the eye drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Store at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us as we sell it at cheap prices than the pharmacies in Canada.
After I got my prescription from the doctor, I was looking for a legitimate website with affordable price. It is then, I was recommended to this website by one of my friends. I did place an order with them and am happy to have received my order. ...
It is an easy and smooth online ordering process. The payment is processed in a secured manner, the orders are shipped promptly, the packaging is discreet, and the delivery is quick. I am satisfied with the way they are carrying out their business.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa
Dear SafeMeds4All staff, How can I possibly express my gratitude that your wonderful service exists to make safe and affordable medicines available to everyone in such an efficient manner? I placed my order on 2/25 and it arrived promptly on ...
John, Chicago, Usa
I was assisted by your sales agent Dave Solloway to make a custom price matched order. Dave was very professional and efficient. He quickly located the price match and assisted me right then and there to checkout via chat. I highly recommend your ...
Jake byers, USA
I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years and they always ship immediately. I get my orders faster from this site than any other. No hassles, low prices. Very happy customer!
Sandra Taylor, CT, USA