Cosopt eye drops is a combination of two substances; dorzolamide and timolol. This eye drop helps in decreasing the fluid in the eye, hence creating a decrease in the pressure inside the eye.
This eye drop is also used to treat a certain type of glaucoma and other conditions that cause high pressure inside the eye.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us and enjoy the free shipping.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition.e is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not recommended to use Dorzolamide (2%)-Timolol (0.5%) eye drop if, you have had a history of asthma, COPD or a serious heart condition or if you have recently had a heart attack.
• swelling or redness of your eyelids;
• eye redness, pain, discomfort, or sensitivity to light;
• drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids;
• wheezing, gasping, or other breathing problems;
• swelling, rapid weight gain;
• feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
• severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, cough, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Cosopt side effects may include:
• bitter or unusual taste in your mouth;
• blurred vision; or
• burning, stinging or itching in your eyes.
Wash your hands properly before applying this eye drop.
To apply the eye drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Store at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light.
Buy cosopt generic eye drop online from us as we sell it at cheap prices than the pharmacies in Canada.
The first order that I placed was, during the Covid-19 outbreak and it took a bit longer to arrive here but I was able to assimilate that why it happened. I am not worried about the quality and security of my meds as it's proactively taken care ...
An easy and secure place to shop for your medicines online. They give you great prices and doorstep delivery services without charging a penny extra. Highly recommend this website to all those in search of quality and pocket-friendly medications.
I am a babysitter, my earnings were too small to take care of my daily basis expenses along with my prescriptions. Considering the fact, my doctor told me to buy generic medicines. I didn't know if we could buy generic meds to save on ...
My mom is diabetic, so she is on a perpetual medication. We used to buy medicines from the pharmacy that is here in our locality and had to spend a lot and then I thought about buying generics online so that we can save some money as she is on ...
I have always been afraid of using debit/credit cards online or over the phone. However, here I get an option to use Echeck which is far safer than using the card online or over the phone. No check leaf is wasted and it clears like a physical ...
Mary Jones, USA
Whenever we buy anything online, especially meds, we try to ensure that the quality should be good, we should receive them on time, there should be no risk of losing them while in transit, and we should get the best prices and discounts. At ...
Clobetasol Propionate Cream