|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.85||90||$76.50||Add to Cart|
Arava medicine is used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It works by affecting the immune system and decreases swelling and inflammation in the body.
Buy Arava 20mg online from us if you want to save up to 80% on your medications.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic leflunomide 20mg if you are pregnant or if you are thinking to get pregnant. Use birth control while taking this medicine and until you complete a drug elimination procedure.
Arava can cause severe liver damage. Inform your doctor if you have had a history of liver disease or if you use any other medicines.
Your liver functioning will be tested regularly and you might have to stop using this medicine based on the results of the tests.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• signs of infection - sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, red or swollen gums, trouble swallowing;
• sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath;
• easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
• numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Arava side effects may include:
• nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain;
• abnormal liver function tests;
• thinning hair;
• back pain;
• rash; or
• high blood pressure.
Before starting the treatment, your doctor may make you undergo some tests just to ensure you don’t have tuberculosis or other infections.
Your blood pressure will be tested frequently.
Arava is taken with a combination of other drugs. Use all medications that have been prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, light and heat.
Initially, I was hesitant to use an eCheck. Now after having been associated with them for 2 years, I can assure you they are very trustworthy. The payment is always processed securely.
Just wanted to say it’s a pleasure ordering from such a great pharmacy! The orders arrive quickly, the customer service people are caring and go above and beyond to help me. (Kudos to Roger). Thanks for all you do to help us. Great prices and ...
Patti Gallagher USA
I get my Asthma medication from them after I was referred to this website by my doctor. Have always received quality medication at a very reasonable price, they have helped me save a lot on my prescription drug.
I was apprehensive about placing an order here since they ship their medications from a different country. I thought of giving them a try and I am glad I did that, the medication was of top quality and the shipping was fast. I would certainly be ...
In my association with them for the last 5 years, I have never had an issue with my orders. If at all there were any, they were addressed and resolved quickly.
I was referred to this website by one of my friends and I am thankful to him for it. They are a very reliable and trusted source of generic medications, I will continue to get my medications from here.