|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.85||90||$76.50||Add to Cart|
Arava medicine is used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It works by affecting the immune system and decreases swelling and inflammation in the body.
Buy Arava 20mg online from us if you want to save up to 80% on your medications.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic leflunomide 20mg if you are pregnant or if you are thinking to get pregnant. Use birth control while taking this medicine and until you complete a drug elimination procedure.
Arava can cause severe liver damage. Inform your doctor if you have had a history of liver disease or if you use any other medicines.
Your liver functioning will be tested regularly and you might have to stop using this medicine based on the results of the tests.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• signs of infection - sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, red or swollen gums, trouble swallowing;
• sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath;
• easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
• numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Arava side effects may include:
• nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain;
• abnormal liver function tests;
• thinning hair;
• back pain;
• rash; or
• high blood pressure.
Before starting the treatment, your doctor may make you undergo some tests just to ensure you don’t have tuberculosis or other infections.
Your blood pressure will be tested frequently.
Arava is taken with a combination of other drugs. Use all medications that have been prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, light and heat.
A very trusted and reliable source for getting prescription medication. The shipping is quick and they keep me updated constantly about the status of the package. I am happy doing business with them.
I needed to get my script filled, so I called the customer support team. They were very helpful, they helped me set up an account and placed my order correctly. I did receive my package within the committed time, very good service overall.
For the last 6 years, I have been getting my medications from them, they have always done a wonderful job in getting my orders correct and delivering them quickly. I am very satisfied as a customer from their service.
I was a bit skeptical about placing my first order with them; as the medications were being shipped from a different country. But once I received my order, I was very happy with the quality and the pricing of the drugs. I will continue to refill ...
The first order that I placed was, during the Covid-19 outbreak and it took a bit longer to arrive here but I was able to assimilate that why it happened. I am not worried about the quality and security of my meds as it's proactively taken care ...
An easy and secure place to shop for your medicines online. They give you great prices and doorstep delivery services without charging a penny extra. Highly recommend this website to all those in search of quality and pocket-friendly medications.