|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.85||90||$76.50||Add to Cart|
Arava medicine is used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It works by affecting the immune system and decreases swelling and inflammation in the body.
Buy Arava 20mg online from us if you want to save up to 80% on your medications.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic leflunomide 20mg if you are pregnant or if you are thinking to get pregnant. Use birth control while taking this medicine and until you complete a drug elimination procedure.
Arava can cause severe liver damage. Inform your doctor if you have had a history of liver disease or if you use any other medicines.
Your liver functioning will be tested regularly and you might have to stop using this medicine based on the results of the tests.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• signs of infection - sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, red or swollen gums, trouble swallowing;
• sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath;
• easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
• numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Arava side effects may include:
• nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain;
• abnormal liver function tests;
• thinning hair;
• back pain;
• rash; or
• high blood pressure.
Before starting the treatment, your doctor may make you undergo some tests just to ensure you don’t have tuberculosis or other infections.
Your blood pressure will be tested frequently.
Arava is taken with a combination of other drugs. Use all medications that have been prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, light and heat.
I just wanted to compliment you: You have altered your shipping methods in a way which (1) seems MUCH faster; and (2) was MUCH easier for me to track at the US Postal Service. My package arrived much faster (not much more than a week after I ...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPEEDY SERVICE, AS ALWAYS. I’VE BEEN ORDERING FROM YOU FOR NEARLY A DECADE AND AM ALWAYS HAPPY WITH YOUR FAIRNESS AND KINDNESS. YOU MAKE PEOPLE FEEL APPRECIATED. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT AND THANK YOU AGAIN.
I have not been disappointed at all! I have not had a single issue as of yet! Just started ordering for my daughter also who was getting the run around on trying to get her heart meds approved that she had been on for years! I told her I had her ...
This was my first time ordering and I was surprised at how fast the shipping was!!!!! I did not have the trackable service but I got my HCG in exactly 10 business days. The medication itself was completely legit and in the correct boxing as well. ...
I really want to let you know that I reordered the product, HCQ 200 mg, on June 30, 2022. Today when I checked my mail I had already received my purchase. This is wonderful and I truly appreciate your fast and excellent service. I love Safe Meds ...
Rebecca R Peagler
Just wanted to thank you folks for our order we placed. This was the first time I've ordered from you. A friend orders from you and recommended that I give you a try. I was surprised that considering the distance it had to go to get to us here in ...
Kevin Norman , Oregon USA
Nepafenac 0.1 % Eye Drop 5ml