|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.85||90||$76.50||Add to Cart|
Arava medicine is used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It works by affecting the immune system and decreases swelling and inflammation in the body.
Buy Arava 20mg online from us if you want to save up to 80% on your medications.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Do not use generic leflunomide 20mg if you are pregnant or if you are thinking to get pregnant. Use birth control while taking this medicine and until you complete a drug elimination procedure.
Arava can cause severe liver damage. Inform your doctor if you have had a history of liver disease or if you use any other medicines.
Your liver functioning will be tested regularly and you might have to stop using this medicine based on the results of the tests.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• signs of infection - sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, red or swollen gums, trouble swallowing;
• sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath;
• easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
• numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common Arava side effects may include:
• nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain;
• abnormal liver function tests;
• thinning hair;
• back pain;
• rash; or
• high blood pressure.
Before starting the treatment, your doctor may make you undergo some tests just to ensure you don’t have tuberculosis or other infections.
Your blood pressure will be tested frequently.
Arava is taken with a combination of other drugs. Use all medications that have been prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, light and heat.
After I got my prescription from the doctor, I was looking for a legitimate website with affordable price. It is then, I was recommended to this website by one of my friends. I did place an order with them and am happy to have received my order. ...
It is an easy and smooth online ordering process. The payment is processed in a secured manner, the orders are shipped promptly, the packaging is discreet, and the delivery is quick. I am satisfied with the way they are carrying out their business.
I just wanted to let ya'll know I love you New Web Site..So easy to use..It's Awesome!!
Robin Quinn, Usa
Dear SafeMeds4All staff, How can I possibly express my gratitude that your wonderful service exists to make safe and affordable medicines available to everyone in such an efficient manner? I placed my order on 2/25 and it arrived promptly on ...
John, Chicago, Usa
I was assisted by your sales agent Dave Solloway to make a custom price matched order. Dave was very professional and efficient. He quickly located the price match and assisted me right then and there to checkout via chat. I highly recommend your ...
Jake byers, USA
I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years and they always ship immediately. I get my orders faster from this site than any other. No hassles, low prices. Very happy customer!
Sandra Taylor, CT, USA
Nepafenac 0.1 % Eye Drop 5ml